Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spoiler Owens Dad WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m in serious need of some Emma/Neal scoop on Once Upon a Time! Do you have anything? –Meredith
This Sunday’s episode very well may be everything you’ve ever wanted (and more), when the exes finally have a heart-to-heart. As Michael Raymond James previews, “Neal still feels some guilt” for bailing on his love 10 years ago, “but he felt he didn’t have a choice in the matter. I mean, we’re talking about her saving a townful of people that he grew up with, people from Fairytale Land. So in Neal’s mind, he jumped on a grenade in the name of the greater good.”

Are we ever gonna see Greg/Owen’s dad again on Once Upon a Time? I can’t say I’d be shocked if being locked up somewhere in Storybrooke post-curse hasn’t aged him a day. –Estee
Kurt Flynn resurfaces this Sunday. And… that’s all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment