Friday, September 6, 2013

Latest from TVLine

On Once Upon a Time, will the creators use the fact that Charming and Aurora recently were under sleeping curses and have them communicate with each other, maybe to let everyone know Bae is alive? – Patti
“They might!” answers series cocreator Eddy Kitsis. “I would certainly try it.”

Now that Once Upon a Time has cast both Ariel and Eric, can you give us anything new on what their story might be? – Jacquelyn
I already slapped my theory onto the news story announcing Eric’s casting, but I can add this: Series cocreator Adam Horowitz, when asked to describe Once’s Ariel in three words, effectively evokes her classic characterization: “Adventurous. Spitfire. Romantic.” And then we joked about how the Little Mermaid had to move to Cleveland, because, well, Adam and I are nerdy Yankee fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment