Sunday, November 3, 2013

Something's fishy :-D

Ok so I absolutely loved this episode but, there is just one teeny tiny little thing that made me sad.

I was a little sad when Hook spilled his guts for Emma and told everyone the truth about kissing and she just ignored him.

(I ship Captain Swan so hard by the way)

I loved Ariel and her back story!

Eric was super hot! And I loved that he waited for her for so long.

Regina made a really good Ursula dispute my prior feelings of having her play the mythical sea serpent.
Her voice and look was fantastic but one thing I am curious about was who was the voice to the Ursula who came out of the mirror and will we be seeing her again???
(I for one sure hope so)

Ariel is super cute I am excited to see her in Storybrooke

Oh and the best part Belle is back :-D

Which brings me to my next point that next weeks hash tag is #Belleisback so if you use Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler use this hash tag so that other Oncers can see your posts!

I loved that Snow put her heart I. the line and confessed go David that she wanted another child! Because she did miss everything in Emma's life her first step, her first word, her first laugh. It would be fantastic for them to try again.

I'm glad that the truth finally came out about Charming's illness and that he will never be able to leave. Snow looked a little peeved which who wouldn't be.

So how do you feel about that? Do you think she will ever forgive him? And if she doesn't forgive him do you think she will stay in Neverland or go back with Emma?

And Rumpelstiltskin I could see that the figment of Belle was going to be in some form Pan. How didn't you? Dude you are the dark one for goodness sake.

I was also disapointed that the word "Dinglehopper" was not used in this episode. Because it could have easily been incorporated. For example

Ariel- holding the fork up for Snow to see "Oh I have seen one of these before. I discovered one in the bottom of a ship wreck. Someone wise once told me that it was a Dinglehopper. Then brings it to hair and starts running it threw her locks. While Snow tries frantically to stop her.

I was happy though that Regina left the group and went on her own to team up with rumple to find Henry. I think that in the long run them working together would be a benefit.

I am also a little sceptical that Neal might not really be Neal... I have a feeling that he is Pan in disguise. Could be wrong but Pan wouldn't give Neal up that easily... Or would he???

Hook in the episode really made me want to cry. He is so in love with Emma and he let it fly that he had feelings and Emma dumped all over them by reconnecting with Neal. Yes I realize that they have only had one kiss and that doesn't automatically make them a couple but I wish it did!

All in all this episode was really good. The CGI was also good with Ursula's arms. At first when I saw the sneak peeks I thought that maybe it wouldn't be so great but it was.

This was my review for this weeks episode. Tell us what you think in the comments below :-D

4 comments:

  1. The Real Ursula... Told. You. So.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a Great review CJO thanks again and i loved Ariel omg i want her to stay and ii also screamed at my tv Rump come on you can take Pan i love Regina and Rump teaming up and Team Captain Swan all the way...
    tmjr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tony and thank you Armando for commenting I was kind of worried that we were posting all these things for no one :-D

    And p.s. I am really getting tired of this whiney cry baby Emma. Shrnis supposed to be strong and unbreakable! I realize that (unfortunately) she love Neal but I really don't like her whining.

    ReplyDelete