Monday, November 5, 2012

Climbing the Beanstalk

So was it just me or did anyone else notice the sexual tension between Emma and Hook? It might just be because he is a pirate and womanising is part of their scallywag creed, but the spark (in my opinion) was very much there. What do you think? Any theories on of this is to be Emma's new love interest? .. or do you think Neal Cassidy will come back into the picture to rekindle the fires of a love they shared a little over a decade ago? Who knows any thoughts? And what was in the box that the ever so clever August revealed to him?
Shout 'em out! Let me know what you're thinking!
Casey :-)


2 comments:

  1. i also noticed it,but i do believe Neal will come to SB at some point looking for Emma,i also believe that Hook will make it to SB i wish and hope Cora makes it also want Mulan and Aurora .as to whats in the box idk but i hope we get to find out soon and that its good...im team Hemma(Hook + Emma) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am team "Hemma" as well. But I want Cora as far away from Regina as possible just because I think Regina is finally realizing that she doesn't need to use her powers for evil anymore because of Henry and because she has lost Daniel for the second and final time. But then again I could be wrong... Because once evil always evil... Anyway I want to see more August any theories about where he is or what he is up to?
    Thanks for the comment look forward to seeing more :-)
    Casey

    ReplyDelete