Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How'd he do that???

So the question on my mind this week (along with a lot of others) is how did Hook steel Aurora's heart???

Did Cora give him powers? Did he steal some magic? Did he cut it out? I mean she had her overcoat on so we didn't really get to see her chest... What happened???

And was it just me or was the "hamburger" part in the beginning really cute! :-)

And who else thought that Mulan was kind of a "biotch" whenever she stole the compass to negotiate for Aurora?

I would love to know your theories and what you think about this episode.
Please feel free to comment to get the ball rolling!

Thanks
Casey :-)

8 comments:

  1. i agree about the Hamburger scene we need more Rubelle scenes..

    yes it was a Biotch thing Mulan did but in a way i understand why she did it,shes just protecting Aurora..

    now the million dollar question How did Hook do it??? hmmmmm my only answer is magic,but how i still dont know...
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you were saying something about the other night him stealing magic from the giant.... could this be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your right i so forgot that,plus Hook has been around since befor we seen him on screen soo maybe throughout his travels hes learned a thing or two:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he has... awe will.judt have to wait and see I suppose... maybe he learned how yo.take hearts to practice up before his.ahow down with Rumpelstiltskin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief I need to start paying more attention to what I am typing out on my phone... So many typos :-/ sorry 'bout that
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  6. T I judt rewatched the first part of "Into the Deep" and Hook stole the "protection spell" from Cora...SOOO... What's to say he didn't steal a spell to take Aurora's heart... :-D
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so true,i am hopeing we find out on sunday...
    good one CJO

    ReplyDelete