Sunday, March 17, 2013

One more thing I forgot to add... o

Is everyone ok with Regina not killing Snow...

I mean I'm good with it but if she is truly destroying herself how far will she go?

And I think it is a little over excessive to say that her heart is turning black because she killed Cora... the Biotch was evil... if Charming would have done it the story would have been different And he would have been a hero. But is her heart changing because she is beating herself up about it and going into a deep dark depression?

And p.s. I am very angry with ABC right now... I was checking the episode guide and I just found out that after "Selfish, Brave, and True" we have to wait a month before we get to see Lacey which is about Belle and the one I have been most excited to see :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment