Monday, January 21, 2013

I've been thinking...

Ok well Tony thinks I am nuts for saying this and I hope it doesn't happen but I am thinking since Belle doesn't know Rumple anymore she is going to find someone else; this is just a thought. She is obviously scared of him. She flipped when he used his magic to heal her then she freaked her out when she woke up from his kiss. She threw Chip across the room and shattered him.
I want to know what you think :-)
Let me hear it
Casey :-)
Oh an p.s. I have been working on the next instalment of a what if so it's coming real soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. well i hate to say this but i can see Belle bonding with some one Else,Spoiler in the next ep 2x13 he questions Belle as too what she saw,so idk i hope not but the most horrible thing would be to keep Belle away from Rump:(
    Long Live RumpElle
    T

    ReplyDelete