Thursday, February 21, 2013

Open discussion- Topic- Do you this Neal Cassidy is Peter Pan?

Ok so if you haven't seen the CTV promo for the episode "The Queen is Dead" airing in 2 week you need to watch it then this will make sense to you. And it just so happens that you are in luck, because it is on the site as well! (A big Thanks to my partner in crime Tony for posting it for us!) (its right under the post with the title "What If..."). So if you haven't seen it hit the back button now scroll down and have a look :-)

No on to the discussion...

Is Neal really Peter Pan?

At first I thought he was hinting that he could be. But then I started thinking about it and my conclusion is that he isn't.

You might disagree and think I am crazy but I think he might have been a Lost Boy. The reasons Are as follows

1. Peter never wants to grow up so he would stay in Neverland forever.

2. Neverland is Peter's home. He is basically the king of the Lost Boys.

3. Neal was without parents. So are the lost boys.

4. Neal decided to leave Neverland which means he grew up.

I could be totally wrong but this is my theory ans I'm sticking to it :-)

Let me hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. In Hook, Peter left Neverland and grew up. I am not sure if he every found out about what Hook and Cora were planning or how he found out about Emma.

    ReplyDelete